Our white-box studio on downtown Dayton's 5th St. is a fantastic location for portraits, product shots or any other photo or video shoots. Convenient metered parking for you and your clients is available along 5th and around the corner on Ludlow.
The space is approximately 40'x20', with a wall of north-facing windows along 5th Street. One long wall is entirely white-painted brick for a beautiful textured background, with white baseboards and light-colored wood floors. Some furniture (pictured in the gallery below) is also included for use in your rental fee. Being located downtown, there are several spots right outside for additional urban backdrop options. Backdrop set up for your use, in your color choice, available as a $20 addition to your booking. Rental fee begins at $45/hr. Use button below to book online!
Studio rental guidelines:
- Your rental time includes set-up and tear down, so please plan enough time to pack and clean up. If you are in the studio more than 10 minutes past the end of your rental, you will be charged for an additional hour.
- We reserve the right to disallow any particular use, subject or renter at the studio manager's discretion.
- No smoking or alcohol or drug use is permitted, and no one will be admitted to the studio who is appears intoxicated.
- Pets are welcome!
- Studio lighting is not included, but feel free to bring any of your own.
- Music should be kept at reasonable levels.
- Booking fees are non-refundable, but bookings can be rescheduled up to 24 hours in advance. Cancellations within 24 hours of booking are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Special order backdrop colors can be requested and installed for $85 with 7 days notice.
- Bookings cannot be made through the online calendar with less than 48 hours notice, but occassionally we do have last-minute availability. Please email us to inquire.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture available for your use and backdrop color options:
Example images photographed in the studio. All images by Knack Creative unless otherwise marked.